The millimeter (symbol: mm) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to 1/1000 meter (or 1E-3 meter), which is also an engineering standard unit. 1 inch = 25.4 mm.
A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
- How many feet and inches are in 492 millimeters?
- 492 millimeters is equal to how many feet and inches?
- How to convert 492 millimeters to feet and inches?
- What is 492 millimeters in feet and inches?
- How many is 492 millimeters in feet and inches?